- 12 Months Contract
- Working on large Infrastructure Project
- Sydney Location - WFH however will be visiting sites time to time
Im looking for a experienced Station Interface Manager, you will be responsible for liaison between the stations Infrastructure and Place works.
The role is responsible for engagement from concept design through the
delivery phase, ensuring the operational readiness and the formal acceptance of new assets in locations such as Rail Stations, Commuter Car Parks and transport interchanges.
The position is responsible for representing the Trains and Customer Operations expectations in the delivery of Projects to ensure that said projects meet the site (e.g. Stations) operational and maintenance requirements related to the new or improved facilities meeting the required service and asset standards.
- Manage the Sydney Trains interface responsibilities for projects including communication, consultation,negotiations and expectations with stakeholders (internal and External) and provide Trains representation at Project interface meetings to ensure proactive stakeholder engagement and problem
- Monitor the delivery of projects including assessing business and system requirements specifications whilst identifying the risks and issues and proactively stimulate problem resolution. Track project processes across the program, deliver against the Sydney Tracks governance artifacts (monthly project status reporting, Financial Forecast, schedules).
- Contribute to the implementation and delivery of interface procedures and protocols in consultation with the Senior Project Interface Manager to facilitate seamless operation between Trains and the Project Delivery Agency.
Key knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated planning, problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues with moderate complexity and guide and/or coach others in the resolution of problems. Analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to research and communicate and then apply problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in preparation of management information reports within tight timeframes and strong computer, database and data management skills. Highly developed understanding and knowledge of the safety systems and their application to construction issues in a transport environment.
- Demonstrated significant experience in communications and stakeholder management with minimal supervision to executive management in a complex organisation.
You will need to have full working right sin Australia to be considered for this role and be fully vaccinated.
Please send your CV to Marian.Antony@2xmrecruit.com.au or call Marian on
0422 246 989.