Manage recruitment coordination ensuring a smooth on-boarding process & an amazing candidate experience!
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity to be a part of a leading recruitment company based in Melbourne, we are currently seeking a customer service focused Administrator to join our team. Our company is passionate about people, developing careers and making you an expert in what you do.
Your new role
As a recruitment coordinator you’ll manage high volume recruitment coordination requirements for our high volume key clients, whilst ensuring a smooth onboarding process for new placements and an amazing candidate experience!
- Assist in resume preparation & uploading to client specific recruitment platforms
- Act as the conduit during high volume peaks in assigning tasks to our AdminHub
- Ensure 100% compliance for all new starters into our key accounts
- Conduct reference checks and phone screen interviews
- Assist with communication to new hires to keep them informed in the process
- Follow up with candidates during the onboarding process
- Assist in high volume placement & payroll set up
- Assisting with payroll troubleshooting
- Contribute ideas to enhance our delivery to candidates and clients
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident Microsoft office skills, although specific training will be provided
- Feel confident in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Proactive and willing to help wherever possible
What you'll get in return
- This is a great opportunity to start your career in a well-known recruitment company, within an upbeat and highly inclusive team environment
- Monday to Friday, paying $28.86 per hour + Super
- Work in an environment where you are literally changing people’s lives, helping them work, helping people and organisations thrive.
What you need to do now
Getting curious? Contact Emine Okatan – Talent Acquisition Partner by submitting your application.
At Hays, we value equity, diversity and inclusion and are committed to creating a work environment where all people regardless of background feel a sense of belonging. By joining Hays you’ll be part of an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity, recognising every individual for their unique differences. We invite people from all backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2635714