Trans-Ax Health Care - Empowering Doctors
Queanbeyan, NSW location
*A well establised Medical Centre, new positions have become available at Riverside Medical Centre due to ongoing excess patient demand.
An ideal doctor for the position would be an experienced General Practitioner with high energy that would be able to meet the consistent high demand whilst offering high quality medical care in Primary Health with full patient books from day one.
- Mixed Billing model
- DPA Location
- Walk into a well established clinic with strong patient base
- We will support all interests
- Staff, systems and processes provided and a dedicated Relationship Manager to support your transition into our Medical Centre
- Pathology and holistic care services nearby
- Treatment room and Registered Nurse support
- Access to Pantheon software – our integrated GP companion designed to optimize doctor’s billings and provide analytics on patient consults.
We are open to doctors that would like flexibility in their days of work schedule. Potential earnings up to 600k + p.a. within the first 12 months depending on your preferences and availability. Check Earning Potential Calculator on our website.
*FRACGP or a eligibility for a pathway to Fellowship Required
About Trans-Ax Health Care
Trans-Ax Health Care is one of Australia’s fastest growing independent medical groups, with a focused presence in Canberra, ACT and expansions in New South Wales and Victoria.
Our experienced doctors offer primary medical health services to more than 150,000 patients every year. Our doctors are committed to the highest quality of patient care. With our ever-expanding network of clinics, we are looking for outstanding doctors to join our team at Riverside Medical Centre.
Visit our website for further information: https://www.transaxhealthcare.com.au/medical-centres/riverside/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $230,000.00 to $600,000.00 /year