Win great prizes for you and your baby by entering in the Queanbeyan Age's latest competition.
HOW TO ENTER
Enter your baby in the The Queanbeyan Age Readers Choice Baby Competition!
Entering is easy simply email a current photo of baby to:
Classifieds.firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Baby Competition” in the
Make sure you include your baby’s name, age and gender and your name,
address and daytime phone number.
Photos may also be mailed to “Baby Competition” PO Box 91, Queanbeyan 2620
or dropped into the office at 108 Monaro Street, Queanbeyan. Please enclose a
stamped addressed envelope if you would like your photo returned.
Babies must be 12 months old or younger and reside in the readership area of
The Queanbeyan Age. (Queanbeyan, Jerrabomberra, Bungendore, Captains Flat
Entries close on Friday 28 September 2012 and voting closes at 5pm Tuesday 2
Late entries will not be accepted.
The winner will be notified and the results published in the The Queanbeyan Age
on Friday 5 October.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Before entering, you must first read the terms and conditions.
1. Entry is deemed acceptance of an agreement with the terms and
conditions, entry instructions, prize details and other information
contained within the promotional advertisements.
2. The Queanbeyan Age reserves the right to choose not to published some
photographs taken, or take more or less photographs due to production
3. The Queanbeyan Age reserves the right to keep all voting tallies
confidential. No results other than what is required for the purpose of the
competition will be released to the public.
4. Voting closes at 5pm Friday 28 September 2012. Any votes received after
that time will be deemed invalid.
5. The winner will be the participant who receives the most individual votes.
If two or more participants receive the same number of votes, the winner
will be decided by random draw. The decision of the judges is final and
no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners will be notified by phone, and results will be published in The
Queanbeyan Age on Friday 5 October 2012.
7. The prizes cannot be sold or exchanged.
8. The prizes cannot be taken in conjunction with any other offer.
9. The Queanbeyan Age and the competition sponsors and agents will not
be liable for any loss or damage suffered or any personal injury suffered
in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be
excluded by law.
Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The
promoter's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered
necessary without notice.