IF you're wondering where to cast your vote Saturday, there's 13 key locations in the immediate region where you can do your democratic duty for 2013.
Prime polling locations include:
1. Queanbeyan Masonic Centre, 258 Crawford St, Queanbeyan.
2. Karabar High School, Donald Rd, Karabar.
3. Jerrabomberra Public School, Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra.
4. Bungendore Public School, 59-65 Gibralter St, Bungendore.
5. Captains Flat Primary School, Montgomery Street, Captains Flat.
6. Queanbeyan High School, Agnes Ave, Crestwood.
7. Queanbeyan West Public School, 100 Morton St, Crestwood.
8. Queanbeyan District Hospital, Collett Street, Queanbeyan.
9. Queanbeyan Presbyterian Church Hall, 2 Morisset St, Queanbeyan.
10. Queanbeyan Public School, 15 Isabella Street, Queanbeyan.
11. Queanbeyan East Public School, Thurralilly St, Queanbeyan East.
12. Letchworth Neighbourhood Centre, 28 Miller St, Queanbeyan West.
13. Sydney Town Hall, George St, Sydney.
Assisted access is available at all booths excluding Captains Flat Primary School and Queanbeyan Presbyterian Church Hall.
All booths will be operating from 8am - 6pm.
The AEC has this year announced a record of 14.7m voters enrolled, with 71,000 new enrollments and 118,000 updated enrollments in the final 24 hours before the close of rolls.
Assistance from social media, including Twitter and Facebook, is believed to have had an impact on the voter hike.
Australian Electoral Commission returning officer Pat Satie does not believe that the polling booth location where candidates will campaign will make a dramatic impact to the outcome of the day.
"In the end people vote the way they do based on the candidates and I don't think there's much difference where you are on the ballot," Mr Satie said.
For more information or to check your enrollment details visit www.aec.gov.au.